These little Divinity Wands are beautiful smudging ritual tools used to cleanse your aura & raise the vibration on your energy body & space!
Each Divinity Wand consists of an ethically sourced Palo Santo incense stick, a raw crystal to enhance the intention of your ritual & wild flowers.
✧ Palo Santo - A sweet, earthy, natural aromatic wood incense. Also known as "holy wood', has been used for centuries as a spiritual & physical purification tool. It is an all natural, aromatic wooden incense that may be used to purify, heal & raise the vibration of a person, space or object.
Available with 4 different types of crystals:
✧ Rose Quartz - LOVE - Will invite nurturing love into your home as well as open the heart to bring deep inner healing & self love. You can also use the Rose Quartz crystal to attract love, both for a new relationship or in an already existing relationship.
✧ Amethyst - WISDOM - A powerful & protective stone, possessing a high spiritual vibration. Placed in base of the jar, it enhances the energetic strength of the blend. This crystal has a natural soothing quality & is believed to strengthen spiritual awareness & intuition. A perfect accompaniment for meditation & yoga.
✧ Black Obsidian - PROTECTION - A powerful stone for protection against negative energy of all kinds - as well as being a strong spiritual grounding stone.
✧ Selenite - CLEANSE - A versatile crystal tool that may be used for energy cleansing, balancing, healing & protection. Often referred to as “liquid light,” Selenite has the ability to quickly unblock stagnant, stuck energy - realigning & promoting a healthy, smooth energy flow.
To Enhance Your Ritual: During checkout, we welcome you to share your intention for your purchase so we can align its energy to the recipient.
- Our Palo Santo has fallen naturally & is sustainably sourced so the tree itself is not harmed & the integrity of the wood is sustained for powerful ceremonial use.
- Each wand is pure & made from naturally derived ingredients. Size & colour of natural content may vary.
- Do not burn crystal. Once Palo Santo is burnt halfway down, simply remove the crystal & keep for future use.
- Please remember to always exercise care & caution when working with fire & energies.
- Smudge in a well ventilated area. Always use with a fire safe holder or bowl & place on a level, heat resistant surface. Ensure ash & embers are caught safely.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or suffer from asthma or other respiratory issues.
- Never leave burning smudge products unattended.