Peace - Large Lavender & Sage Smudge Stick Bouquet with Raw Amethyst
The largest size of our Smudge Stick Bouquets, these Peace bundles come with a raw Amethyst crystal to enhance your sacred ritual space with a calm & peaceful energy. This bouquet is designed to calm, cleanse & create tranquility within your space &/or aura.
Our Peace Smudge Stick Bouquets are handcrafted using pure & sacred ingredients. Each lavender flower & rose petal is organic, handpicked & naturally dried with care to maintain their beautiful healing & nurturing qualities. Together with white sage, each flower, herb & petal is then carefully assembled & wrapped in ribbon & cotton thread to ensure a long lasting & even burn.
Ingredients: White sage, lavender blossoms, lavender leaves, rose petals, raw Amethyst crystal, cotton cord, ribbon.
Approx. 14-16 cm
✧ Amethyst - A powerful & protective stone, possessing a high spiritual vibration. This crystal has a natural soothing quality & is believed to strengthen spiritual awareness & intuition. A perfect accompaniment for meditation & yoga.
- Comes in a luxurious soft, reusable draw string gift bag for storage & travel.
- A beautiful practice to align yourself before Meditation & Yoga
- Great for Energy Clearing/Balancing, Chakra Alignment & Sacred Ritual work.
- A perfect way to raise the vibe & positive energy in your home or office space!!⠀
- All lovingly hand crafted & designed on the Bellarine Peninsula, Victoria, Australia
To Enhance Your Ritual: During checkout, we welcome you to share your intention for your Smudge Stick Bouquet, so we can align its energy to the recipient.
- Each piece is hand made & unique. Size & colour varies from bundle to bundle.
- Please remember to always exercise care & caution when working with fire & energies.
- Smudge in a well ventilated area. Always use with a fire safe holder or bowl & place on a level, heat resistant surface. Ensure ash & embers are caught safely.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or suffer from asthma or other respiratory issues.
- Never leave burning smudge products unattended.