Small Abalone Smudge Shell - Ritual Smudging Accessories
1 x Small Abalone Smudge Shell
Our abalone shells are ethically sourced from the pristine waters of South Australia. They are beautiful vessels perfect for mini, small & medium Smudge Stick Bouquets, Charcoal Incense Discs & Palo Santo.
Roughly 10cm long 7.5 wide
Abalone shells should not be exposed to direct heat, as they can scorch. Always place a layer of Ritual Sand in the bottom of the shell before placing burning Smudge tools on top.
- Please remember to always exercise care & caution when working with fire & energies.
- Smudge in a well ventilated area. Always use with a fire safe holder or bowl & place on a level, heat resistant surface. Ensure ash & embers are caught safely.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or suffer from asthma or other respiratory issues.
- Never leave burning smudge products unattended.